Honda Motor – ADR (HMC) shares closed now at .7% over its 52 week lower of $25.65, supplying the business a marketplace cap of $46B. The stock is now down 9.2% yr-to-day, down 14.% about the earlier 12 months, and up 3.9% in excess of the previous 5 yrs. This 7 days, the Dow Jones Industrial Ordinary fell 4.8%, and the S&P 500 fell 6.5%.
- Investing quantity this week was 25.1% higher than the 20-day regular.
- Beta, a evaluate of the stock’s volatility relative to the in general current market stands at .7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was in between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a development-pursuing momentum indicator, implies an upward pattern.
- The inventory closed down below its Bollinger band, indicating it may possibly be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The firm’s share price tag is the identical as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-yr basis, and lags it on a 5-12 months foundation
- The firm’s share price is the exact same as the Dow Jones Industrial Normal , lags it on a 1-year foundation, and lags it on a 5-year basis
For every Group Comparative Efficiency
- The firm’s stock price tag efficiency 12 months-to-date beats the peer typical by -36.6%
- The company’s inventory price tag overall performance more than the past 12 months lags the peer ordinary by -328.7%
- The firm’s cost-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s share price to its earnings per share, is 188.4% bigger than the regular peer.
The views and viewpoints expressed herein are the views and views of the creator and do not essentially mirror these of Nasdaq, Inc.